We are hiring a Senior Manager to Swedfund Project Accelerator
Do you want to accelerate sustainable development? We are looking for a Deputy Director / Senior Manager to the Project Accelerator (temporary position).
As a Senior Manager Swedfund Project Accelerator you work with supporting and driving the development of sustainable projects in some of the most interesting and challenging countries.
The mission is to ensure that more sustainable and bankable projects are developed. Success is measured in actual implementations. To manage this, Swedfund Project Accelerator can finance consultants and advisors that work together with the local Project Owners through the project development phase or with sustainable procurement.
You will screen opportunities, engage with stakeholders and work to ensure successful engagements, from early phases throughout the engagements.
The position requires travelling to the markets we work in and close collaboration with a broad range of stakeholders; public stakeholders in the countries we operate as well as in Sweden.
• Strong academic record and at least a Bachelor’s degree; preferably in business administration, engineering or equivalent
• Genuine interest in sustainability matters
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience (e.g. project management, project financing, management consulting or similar)
• Experience from driving complex projects with several stakeholders is a requirement
• Experience from project development, project financing or project sales within infrastructure is an advantage
• Experience from working in, or towards, the public sector in relation to project development or procurement, is an advantage
• Experience from several different sectors is an advantage (e.g. transportation, energy, water treatment, or similar)
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal. Additional language skills is an advantage
• Experience from / interest in developing countries
We are looking for a person with high integrity, a strong personal drive and with excellent communication and collaboration skills.
This is a temporary position with a one year duration, but with a possibility for extension.
Submit an application letter and CV no later than November 16 to: email@example.com
Swedfund International AB is the Swedish government’s development finance institution. Through sustainable investments in local businesses, we contribute to economic, environmental and social development in emerging markets in Africa, Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe.
Since 1979, Swedfund has been engaged as an active, responsible and long-term investor in more than 260 companies worldwide. Swedfund provides equity, loans and expertise, and invests on commercial terms together with strategic partners. At the end of 2017, we had 65 investments in 27 countries, of which more than 62% were located in Africa.
Swedfund Project Accelerator was initiated in the spring of 2016 and started operations later the same year.
Swedfund has offices in Stockholm, Sweden, and Nairobi, Kenya with a total of 39 employees.
Spåra från din sida.